Monday, December 1, 2008

How do you name a blog?

So, I've been thinking of starting a blog for some time now. Not necessarily to write anything important, but mostly just to get stuff out of my head. I'm running out of room up there.

All right, here I go, I log in to set up my very first ever blog. CRAP! I have to name it? Well if I have to name it then it should be clever or witty or something profound right? Immediately I have writer's block.

I turn to my ever loyal sounding board, my folks, they always know what to say. They came up with The Riggar Rundown. Not bad, but it does kind of make it sound as if I am a third grade gym teacher. Sorry Mom and Dad.

What does Adam think? I have to say I am completely blessed with a super intelligent husband who always has something witty to say, and is never, NOT EVER opinionated. His entry was Crazy Courtney's House of Crabs! Really? Not helping.

After several more days of pondering and rejecting all ideas that pop into my head. Followed by a couple more days wandering around the house whining about the fact that I did not have a blog title. I came up with Insert Witty Title Here. This way anyone who reads it can make up their own title. Whew! There, I am off the hook now you as the reader has to stress about what YOU think the title should be. I wonder if it was this hard for everyone else?

Someday I'll have to tell you how the URL came about.

Really you should just get Adam to tell you, since it came out of HIS head.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the House of Crabs name myself! When do we get house pictures on this blog???

Pamela said...

Nice blog. Can't wait to see what other jewels come out of this blog! You know whinning is only allowed on Sundays.