Thursday, January 22, 2009

My husband, superhero?

Adam has strep throat. He knows this immediately and without seeing a doctor. I think he knows it the second (or millisecond, even) that those pesky little bacteria start to grow in the back of his throat. I've always said that he has this keen ability that if anyone carrying strep comes within a 5 mile radius of him, whammo!

I was saying this very thing to my friends in the office and my friend Alec replies: "Wow! That is the worst superhero power EVER!"

I guess that would kind of suck.


What do you think his superhero name would be?

Bacteriaman?

Streptococcus? Nah, that sounds too super villainy . . .

Strep Boy? too sidekicky.

OR, could it really be that this ability is NOT, in fact, his superhero power, BUT his superhero kryptonite?


hmmm, I think I like that idea better . . .it gives me ideas . . . .

Does that make me a supervillain? Wow, what could my name be?

No comments: